Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default VIDEO of cutting a thread on 4th axis of my Bridgeport InteractCNC mill with LinuxCNC

On Mar 23, 9:31*am, Ignoramus28776 ignoramus28...@NOSPAM.
On 2013-03-23, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Sat, 23 Mar 2013 09:44:15 -0400, "Wild_Bill"
wrote:

Yep. this *is* a hobbiest-type group, Ed.. and a few like Jon, poor 'ol
Gummer and a few others' hobby is berating folks.
You won't teach any of these social misfits any manners.

I'm glad that all I've learned here hasn't come from watching youtube
videos, which seems to be a major portion of Jon's background in
metalworking.

If there were fewer Jon/gummer/likes around here, there would be a lot more
metalworking enthusiasts taking part in RCM.

Most people can find better things to do than reading bull**** posts from
hostile misfits. I'm surprised that you bother to try to explain anything to
those who want to hear it least.

--
WB

You have a good point there, Bill. When I returned from vacation last
June and started to download posts from RCM, I stopped myself and
asked "why?" It was no fun, not very informative, and a waste of time.

So I just stayed away until I had a delay on a project this winter and
too much time on my hands. Devil's workshop, and all that. g

I think I'll just mosey along again after finishing my conversation
with RD. I don't want to cut him short again.

Thanks.

With a proper configuration of killfiles, this group becomes a small,
informative forum with very nice and interesting people.

Wrong again, iggy.

What kill files amount to in your case are the only way you can deal
with those in this newsgroup who refuse to spoon feed you and coddle
you. Your kill file allows you to not have to deal with those who call
you out on your frequent false claims, your ridiculous naivety and
your refusal to pay your metalworking and welding dues. Kill files are
for pussies and you most certainly are one just like your hero Mark
Wieber.

An example of one of your false claims is you comparing your actions
to what Aaron Swartz did. That you attempted to compare yourself to
Aaron Swartz shows how ****ed in the head you truly are. So does your
constant bragging about how cheap you buy stuff. The later shows where
you place the majority of your focus rather than working on really
building metalworking or welding skills.