Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default VIDEO of cutting a thread on 4th axis of my Bridgeport InteractCNC mill with LinuxCNC

On Mar 23, 8:41*am, whoyakidding's ghost
wrote:
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 21:48:53 -0400, Ed Huntress

wrote:
Hey, Jon, knock it off.

Furthermore, he's gone from zero to a pretty good speed on learning
how to machine parts.

He's paid his dues, but not to prepare for some conventional machining
job. He's doing his own thing and he's had some successes. Unlike many
others, he's more of an inventor than a follower, and he's not afraid
to fail.

I gave the same heads up about Iggy to Bonkers months ago. When he
talked around the facts and kept making up more nonsense, I googled
him. Holy ****. What a ****ing loser. Now I just ignore him. I don't
read many of Ig's posts either, but when I do he's usually up to
something interesting. There's zero doubt that he's intelligent, hard
working, and mostly sensible. Three things that Bonkers can only
aspire to.

The only people that would listen to a "heads up" from you have zero
ability to reason and think for themselves... much like Wieber's
clique of idiots

You going off on EA for telling you the truth about the Chevy Volt and
that it's overweight shows how faulty your logic and reasoning often
is.