Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Any Hams here?

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:27:25 -0500, Martin Eastburn
wrote:

What is the wattage ? - sure I can buy drafting pencils from
6h to 6b. The B's are softer and more carbon and less clay.
The clay and wax binds them together.

If one makes a pencil line of very soft pencil and makes it
twice as long it would double the resistance. Make it twice as wide
and it would half and so on.

The welding sticks (I have some Gunner sold/gave me.

When was that? Before 2009 when I had the stroke?

My memory really has some big holes in it. I have to watch my step
really close else Ill fall in and forget where I was and its cold and
lonely down in some of those holes....