Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw
jim beam jim beam is offline

Default Root cause insight into the common BMW blower motor resistorfailures

On 03/21/2013 07:53 PM, Nate "anosognosic" Nagel bleated:
snip drivel

It would really be just like you to spend all day designing a more
robust controller, building it, watching it too burn up, and then
realize that the problem was something else,

um, no, it would be me building something that worked first time. and
that has stayed working.

but you wouldn't know that because you're an unspeakable hamster brained
retard that hasn't got the slightest clue the **** they're talking
about, much less the ability to click on a link and READ it.

like a chronic problem with
dry fan motor bushings, windings dragging on the case, something like that.

which are entirely ****ing different, and don't ****ing disappear after
the controller has been changed.

But sure, don't check the obvious stuff, just go into your long-winded
sometimes technically correct and sometimes not babble, I know that
anything I say won't stop you anyway.

i wish something would stop you. like self-awareness.

--
fact check required