Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Machine Gun Parts kits

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:03:09 -0700, GunnerAsch
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:20:16 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 3/21/2013 11:07 AM, wrote:

You wanna' argue about it? d8-)

Apparently you do...

--
Ed Huntress

Dan

Not an argument.

Just an assertion.

Dan

I've found that in discussions with Ed, he stops responding when backed
into a corner. That's easier than admitting he might be wrong.

David

Ed normally goes into Insult mode until pressed really hard, then
interjects something weak or utterly unconnected..then when his bolt
is shot..he goes back to insults. Either he is utterly lazy, or
doesnt have a leg to stand on..or his senile dementia is progressing
rapidly.

Thats why I put him back in the bozo bin. Ive got better things to to
than **** around with the demented and lazy.

In other words, you've gotten your bull**** called on you too many
times, and you can't take it anymore.

We know your style, Gunner. I've been expecting you to revert to type
any day now. I figured that the CDC issue, and the crap you spewed on
it, would be the last straw.

It was.

--
Ed Huntress