Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Machine Gun Parts kits

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 16:20:16 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 3/21/2013 11:07 AM, wrote:

You wanna' argue about it? d8-)

Apparently you do...

--
Ed Huntress

Dan

Not an argument.

Just an assertion.

Dan

I've found that in discussions with Ed, he stops responding when backed
into a corner. That's easier than admitting he might be wrong.

David

Mostly I stop when the argument is too ridiculous to respond to.
Here's Dan arguing over whether we're having an argument. I'm speaking
English, so I say yes we are. Dan is speaking Latin and talking
philosophy, and he says no we're not.

I'll stick with English and the English-language dictionaries, and
leave Dan to contemplate his declensions -- or his navel. It's not
worth an argument. It's not even worth an assertion. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress