Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Machine Gun Parts kits

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:38:12 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Mar 20, 9:27*pm, Ed Huntress wrote:

Try thinking.

Pffhhht. Why don't you try it yourself? Before the election, editorial
pages were FULL of arguments about why one candidate or the other was
going to win. One of my faves was an argumentative article two or
three weeks before the election, by one of the righty publications,
listing 5 or 10 reasons (I forget the number) why Nate Silver was so
very, very wrong. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

So you think that how many people favor something is an argument?

Try reading http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument

No thanks, Dan. I don't need Wikipedia to know what an argument is,
but thank you anyway.

--
Ed Huntress