Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_7_] Gunner[_7_] is offline

Default Any Hams here?

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 05:44:59 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner fired this volley in
:

I was a ham nearly 40 yrs ago..and we didnt have FM or packet radio
etc etc and there was a CW portion (Thank Crom its gone!)

de WA4ZEG (inactive)

CW still ought to be required.
Lloyd

I struggled damned hard with CW. I really had a hard time with it. The
fellow who did my test for General..I truely believe gave me brownie
points to pass the code part of the exam. In fact..I didnt have a
General, but a Conditional, as I was 250 miles away from a regular
testing place as I recall so was given the exam by one of the Old
Farts who worked with me on theory etc etc.

I was really into RTTY when I got my ticket. Cant be much of that
anymore. Not with a Mod 15 printer and rolls of paper G

Gunner

1. Lie