Posted to uk.d-i-y
Java Jive[_2_] Java Jive[_2_] is offline

Default New House Problem #2: Indesit WIB111 Wash Machine - gunge in wash

Thanks for all the replies ...

As advised, I cleaned the seal. It started to come off so I actually
took it off to clean it more thoroughly with a scrubbing brush. I
then had a furious half-hour trying to grow an extra hand so that I
could get it back on. Eventually, I gave up waiting for evolution to
take over, and used a foot instead. It's just doing a hot empty wash
now. No leaks yet ... here's hoping it stays that way.

Why aren't trained chimps available to do these sorts of jobs?

On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:47:56 +0000, Java Jive
wrote:

Any ideas?