Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred[_8_] fred[_8_] is offline

Default Slugs in the shower

On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:34:27 AM UTC, RayL12 wrote:
On 19/03/2013 11:06 PM, Gazz wrote:

"jgharston" wrote in message

Yes, eugh.

Probably because the recent weather has been so cold, but in the last

couple of weeks a couple of times I've discovered a slug asleep

clinging to the tiled wall of the shower

Are you sure he was asleep, and not just frozen with fear at the big

pink hairy thing that had just walked into his home.

I scoop them up with a old loo roll and toss them down the toilet.

That's very kind of you, hand relief for slugs, what ever next

Well, there is the old trick by farmers who, when catching and killing

a fox, would rope the fox up near the entry point. Would slugs take heed

of this method?

(sorry)

...Ray.

--

Learn why we are suffering..

www.zeitgeistthefilm.com/

Why bother picking it up. Sprinkle it with salt and wash the resulting foam down the plug hole. Or you could try keeping a robin in the batheroom