Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frederick Williams[_2_] Frederick Williams[_2_] is offline

Default Blood stains

Mike Tomlinson wrote:

In article , Frederick Williams
writes

My apologies if laundry problems don't come under DIY, but how does one
get bloodstains out of cotton fabric? Unfortunately the item has been
laundered at 60 Celsius, so it's well and truly cooked.

You'll never get it all out now, but Stain Devil rust remover might be
worth a try.

I'll look out for it when next I'm shopping.

Next time, rinse in COLD water with liquid hand soap to get the stain
out, then wash as normal.

Ah, next time! Why didn't you tell me beforehand? :-)