LordSnooty

Default Myson TRVs and OAPs

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:39:02 -0000, Colin Wilson
wrote:

You might also want to consider that what is warm to you will be cold to the
elderly. They may find a way to defeat whatever you do.

True - the liver produces most of the heat in the body apparently, and if
that`s starting to pack in, they feel cold constantly.

Happened to my father in law over the last couple of years before he
died.

Yes both quite true and we are aware of those problems. The OAP gets
two or three visits daily and one radiator they use the most will be
left unrestricted.

It's just an attempt to avoid switching the rads off and the place
left freezing, and switching them full on, when the place is too hot
28c.

They have always used hot water bottles, and it is a nightly routine
in the winter evenings.

Thnx