Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Miter saw Stand

Mike Marlow wrote:
Here's another option. This was intended to be a temporary stand, and
it's still in use many years after I knocked it together. Probably
will be for a long time. It's just an old gas grill stand. It works
for me because I'm all about the portability of tools in my garage. I
do use HF roller stands with it because I have them for my table saw
anyway, but as I said, you could just knock together a couple of fixed
stands in 20 minutes.
http://s1259.beta.photobucket.com/us...20Tools?page=1

Mike,

Very creative use of your gas grill stand! That would practically
satisfy my current needs. It might need a fence, I guess it depends! ; )

Cheers,
Bill