Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Miter saw Stand

Do you think this (see link below) is a reasonable miter saw stand
(Masterforce MX124),or should I insist on crafting something myself?
FWIW, I collected anew Delta DW713saw, so far untested! I did get in
some shop time this weekend, but on an unrelated repair.

http://www.menards.com/main/tools-ha...73-c-10164.htm

The main issueI see with making my own is my lack of a jointer. Another
option is to mount the saw on a table (or saw horses) and use a roller
stand (I've seen pictures of that being done, but it looksrisky). It's
not like I'm planning to build a deck or anythinglike that--more like,
"clamp stand" and "plant table".

Bill