Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rupert Bear Rupert Bear is offline

Default OT Cameron gone bonkers...

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:03:03 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 14/03/13 07:34, harry wrote:
Going the same way as Bliar.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-21763345

Not that I know much about money markets,,,
but they did seem to have a good week after Kerry and Cameron
committed to a harder line with Syria,,..?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

meanwhile, the Greens are destroying Germany
http://www.spiegel.de/international/...ewable-energy-

policy-takes-toll-on-nature-conservation-a-888094.html

I Agree,, what an appalling state of affairs ,,,

There must be more to it

I found some links on German energy security.....

http://www.usubc.org/site/pipeline-p...pean-security-
and-russia-s-natural-gas-supply-disruption

http://netrightdaily.com/2013/03/ger...gy-disaster-a-
cautionary-tale-for-world-leaders/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-0...-shown-by-eon-
closing-3-year-old-plant-energy.html

Germany requested gold repatriation from usa,,
drip drip drip,,, seven years,,maybe ....