Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default quality a thing of the past?

I had to wire wheel the brink and cotton down, it was heavily rusted.
I was marveling at how well it cleaned up, then compared it against my
Bessey from a garage sale. The brink and cotton's were my dads. So they
have to be over 50 years old, probably 60-70 years old.

Check out the larger swivelling pad (don't know what it's called).
Heavier threaded rod, and the through rod on the B&C is so well finished
compared to the bessey.

We used to make quality stuff here in the USA..

--
Jeff

Attached Thumbnails
quality a thing of the past?-bessy_vs_bc-jpg