Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default KR Williams is an evader and thinks everyone is a liar (was: Schooloffers counseling for traumatized students...)

KR Williams @ att.net spewed:

Are you not embarrased by evading my questions?

Evading? You're lying, again, Home Guy.

You evaded my question by not answering it.

You're a liar, Home Guy. We all knew that, too.

You have the conversation style of a 4-year-old.

But then again, we all knew that too.

When someone speaks disturbing facts or truths to children, children
often lash out and scream "liar" in response. As you do frequently
here.

It's interesting that you keep calling me a liar, when the evidence that
I'm correct is plainly out in the open.

You do full-quote, and you practically always answer questions (not just
my questions) with a question, which is an evasion tactic.

it's really a cheap lie to try to route replies to a nonexistent
group.

Very interesting that you keep coming back to using inapropriate terms
like "lying" or "liar" when attempting to throw out an accusatory name
or label.

You seems to want to classify many things (or people) as "lying" or
liars, no matter how silly that looks.

My use of the Followup-To: mechanism to direct usenet replies to another
group is not an example of "lying". Contrary to your incorrect
statement (that I could call a "lie" but I don't) - the usenet newsgroup
"alt.bull****" does exist, and most of your posts belong there.

Either you have a very small vocabulary and you resort to calling
someone a "liar" when you feel like spouting a derogatory remark or you
believe they posted incorrect or wrong information, or you have a
deep-seated psychological psychosis with lying.