Posted to alt.home.repair

Default School offers counseling for traumatized students who saw classmate chew breakfast pastry into shape of gun

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:50:53 -0400, Moe Guhy wrote:

KR Williams @ att.net evaded:

You're accusing me of full-quoting?

Accuse? Are you denying it, Home Guy?

You really have no idea what it means to "full-quote" a previous post?

I do, HomoGay, but you clear do not.

Are you actually that dense?

You obviously are but we *all* knew that already.

Are you not embarrased by evading my questions?

Evading? You're lying, again, Home Guy.

You evaded my question by not answering it.

You're a liar, HomoGay. We all knew that, too.

Is this the new normal in the USA?

What difference does it make to you Home Guy?

You evaded my question by not answering it.

You're a liar, HomoGay. *EVERYONE* here knows that, too.

Are you proud that a 7 year-old American boy was suspended
from school for chewing a breakfast pastry into a shape
resembling a gun?

Does that make you proud to be an American?

The fact that *YOU* aren't, Home Guy.

You evaded my question by not answering it.

You're a liar, HomoGay. At least you're consistent.

BTW, HomoGay, it's really a cheap lie to try to route replies to a
nonexistent group. Stupid, too, but *EVERYONE* know's that's you, in
*SPADES*.

HomoGay, even your whore mother thinks you're useless.