Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
amdx[_2_] amdx[_2_] is offline

Default Speaking of Windows 7

On 3/14/2013 6:28 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:17:41 -0500, amdx
wrote:

I just hooked up my HDMI TV to my computer.
I have the Video working fine with output on the
computer monitor and the HDMI tv simultaneously.

I can only get audio from the line out -OR-
through the HDMI, but not both.

Is it possible to have both hot at the same time?
Mikek

Depends on the TV (or other types of source). My STB won't support
both.

My fume is that the Cisco STB send HDMI video... nicely, but DOESN'T
converse HDMI-CEC :-(

...Jim Thompson

Ok I wasn't clear, hmm.. I think I was.

"I just hooked up my HDMI TV to my computer."

I can't get the computer to output audio on the line out and the HDMI
simultaneously.

Thanks, Mikek