Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default OT - Importing a Northern Irish car into England

Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , ARW
writes
GB wrote:
On 14/03/2013 19:02, ARW wrote:

It's been parked up in a disused warehouse for at least the last
two years (at a guess). It's still there. And it did start with
the help of some jump leads.

At a guess, you are Woody Allen, and the car is a VW Beetle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctin21yrfcA

The sad news is that it is a VW Golf and not a VW Beetle. The new
warehouse owner says I can have the Golf.

I've got one of those; taking up space in a barn.

GTi mk3 no MOT and the abs warning light is on otherwise OK.

Dead NiCads in the alarm shut down the engine management. It has taken
me 2 years for the tuits to arrive:-(

My brother is a VW mechanic:-)

--
Adam