Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cameron gone bonkers...

On 14/03/13 10:20, polygonum wrote:
On 14/03/2013 09:52, Davey wrote:

The only thing I thank Blair for is that he kept Brown
out of that post for as long as he did.

That could actually contribute to a horror fantasy script...

Blair kept Brown out until he could clearly see that we were ruined
totally, at which point he handed the whole disaster to Brown and let
him carry the can.

Brown then handed it to the Tories..you wanna know WHY the limp dims
were rejected when they looked at at a labour coalition? No way did
Labour want to be where the coalition is now. Only Cameron was stupid
enough to want to be in power cleaning up after the biggest mess a
Labour government had ever made.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.