Posted to uk.d-i-y
news[_7_] news[_7_] is offline

Default Oven thermometers

On 12/03/2013 19:44, David.WE.Roberts wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:21:59 +0000, news wrote:

There are plenty of relatively cheap oven thermometers these are but 2

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produc...er/8453611.htm

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/11235/Oven-Thermometer

:-) If you look back upstream you will realise that I already have one
like that :-)

Problem with them is you can't read them unless they are right up by the
glass.

I want one with a probe that can sit in the centre of the oven (or
anywhere else I chose).

Cheers

Dave R

Ahh My apologies. I guess that it the downside of trimming posts. I
guess visibility of this type depends on the state of your oven door - I
simply use a torch shining through the glass to illuminate mine - but
that does depend on you having a A) A glass door and B) It being clean
enough to see through (but (B) is a whole new thread :-)

--
Chris