Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default School offers counseling for traumatized students who saw classmate chew breakfast pastry into shape of gun

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 21:18:56 +0000, nestork
wrote:

'Oren[_2_ Wrote:
;3028514']
Teachers should take this tutorial. "Tutorial: How to tell the
difference between a Glock and a half-eaten Pop Tart"

Really, I think the extremes to which some school principals are
carrying their "ZERO tolerance policy" toward guns in schools is doing
more harm than good.

Even a 7 year old understands that a half eaten pop tart is not a real
gun, so why is the school responding to it's presence in a school like
it was a real gun? After all, if it's a harmless pop tart, it should be
treated as such, and not treated like a real gun even if it's shape
bears some resemblance to that of a real gun.

Kids at 7 years old are wanting to believe that there is logic behind
the rules they have to follow in school and later in life as adults.
That way they have some confidence that by following their own common
sense they can hopefully stay out of prison.

But, schools that go ballistic and suspend students from shool for
having a "bubble gun" in school, or chewing a pop tart into the shape of
a gun shakes the child's confidence that trusting his own logic will
keep him safe and out of prison.

Certainly, I wouldn't want to try to explain the logic behind his/her
suspension to a girl that brought a "bubble gun" to school or a boy that
chewed a pop tart into the wrong shape.

The logic is that our society is largely influenced by the progressive
liberal think tanks. Has been for decades.

K-12, mostly liberal teachers having sex with students.

Colleges mostly, if not all, liberal thinkers that have a way of
influence on the students.

It is the liberal thinking that has damaged out society.

This is an example"

http://helablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/horn_man_dougnut_boy_1.jpg

This guy tried to run over his landlord with a vehicle.
--
"Trust me, I'm from the government. I'm here to help."