Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Parade Magazine - HF

Parade Magazine is a Sunday supplement to many newspapers across the nation.
I almost never look at it because it has articles like "What every woman was
wearing at the Cat Show," but for some reason I happened to glance through
it today.

The magazine contained an ad for Harbor Freight, with 14 coupons.

None of the coupons interested me (rechargeable plumb-bob, push-button light
switches, assorted reverse-thread nuts and bolts, etc.).

The ad DID have your standard 20% off coupon, but this is no big deal
inasmuch as we all now know where to get one on the web
http://www.harborfreight.com/20off-c...aff-17547.html

What the ad did have, however, is a coupon for a FREE FLASHLIGHT! The very
same one that was on sale this weekend for a dollar. Yippee!

Don't throw out the Sunday paper.