Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default My Airplane display is noW on Display!

On 3/9/13 11:54 AM, Dave in Texas wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

As many of you will recall I built an airplane display for a company
that transports heavy cargo all over the world. My display is in Las
Vegas this week, who knows where after that.

Anyway it seems to blend in with the "Pro" commercially designed booth.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

PRO!

Dave in Texas

Definitely Pro. I have a friend who's done this for a living for quite a
while, while employed by another company and now, as owner of his own.
He specializes in museum displays and these kind of convention displays.

Leon, yours stands up in every aspect, with possibly one exception. In
his business, they usually only have a week or two to produce an entire
convention display. Of course, there's more than one guy doing it.

Kudos to you, looks fantastic.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)