Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default My Airplane display is not on Display!

"Swingman" wrote in message

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

...and yes, spell checkers can do some interesting things to the written
word! I recall an embarrassing one when "Browning Citori" (a shotgun
model) was "corrected."

LOL ... Great shotgun, if you can find it.

Yup... got a 20 and a 12. Seldom use the 12 any more as I primarily
upland bird hunt... the 20 is my "magic gun." It's pretty much a "See
bird, See bird fall" thing where I don't even notice what happens in
between. The way it should be... ;~)

I have an old Remington Model 11 (Browning patent) 20 ga (which I got
when I was 11 years old); a 1950's era Browning A5, 12 ga; and the
Citori O&U (full and modified choke) 12ga, magnum chambered.

The Citori is my favorite ... like you, it has become an extension of my
arms and eyes.

That said, I don't hunt much any longer, but I did more than my share of
dove, quail, duck and goose hunting for 50 years.

I did the below twice a year, with clients, for a good ten years ...
don't think it is even possible to do this any longer:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...a pbueiLe45QE

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net