Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default My Airplane display is not on Display!

"Swingman" wrote in message

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

...and yes, spell checkers can do some interesting things to the written
word! I recall an embarrassing one when "Browning Citori" (a shotgun
model) was "corrected."

LOL ... Great shotgun, if you can find it.

Yup... got a 20 and a 12. Seldom use the 12 any more as I primarily upland
bird hunt... the 20 is my "magic gun." It's pretty much a "See bird, See
bird fall" thing where I don't even notice what happens in between. The way
it should be... ;~)

John