Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default OT, Sportsman's Guide?

RogerN wrote:
I placed an order with sportsmansguide.com. I got an order number but no
confirming email. When I check order status, it has shown up once but now
says no order history information. It said I had no customer number, then
gave me a customer number, now is shows I have no customer number again.
The charge now shows up on my credit card. I've never see such a mess of on
again off again misinformation. Hopefully my order will come through OK.
Anyone have any experience with them? Wondering if their ordering info is
normally so messed up. I don't mind if the info isn't updated fast, would
just like to know if this is normal.

RogerN

Sounds like they were doing updates again. I've done business with them
a few times without any problems.

--
Steve W.