Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default I have been told to grow up and act my age (again).

geoff wrote:
In message , ARW
writes
sm_jamieson wrote:
On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 4:42:20 PM UTC, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 05/03/13 07:21, Windmill wrote:

Dogs are the same. Floppy ears only occur in wolf pups. For
example. Dogs are bred to remain puppyish for the whole of
their lives.

And cats. Grown up wild cats do not meow, only kittens do.
They remain in a kitten state when being bred and/or treated as
pets. Very interesting documentary about this last year sometime.

I wish I had seen that one. However
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHZJrx7RZ2w was the first hit on
google.

BTW, manis RIP, died a week last tuesday

Sorry to hear that - she was quite a character.

I liked the way you said you did not like her begging for food when your
were eating and then gave her a nice tasty morsel from your plate:-).

--
Adam