Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default My Airplane display is not on Display!

On 3/8/2013 2:44 PM, wrote:
Nicely done, Leon! Your design really shines when it is doing what
it was designed to do.

Thank you Robert! It was not my first concept but a few suggestions and
pictures of the proposed area were a bit helpful. I was given
renderings of what the rest of the booth contents would look like.
Oddly the company that built the booth was apparently incapable of doing
the airplane display too.

I must confess that I didn't read this thread earlier as I thought,

Well.... poor Leon.... he got screwed. Damnit! At least he got
paid!

You lost me there.. ;~)

Then to find it was OK all along, that's great!

Robert

Yeah, they seemed to have liked it.