Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default My Airplane display is not on Display!

On 3/8/2013 2:07 PM, Steve B wrote:
"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
As many of you will recall I built an airplane display for a company that
transports heavy cargo all over the world. My display is in Las Vegas
this week, who knows where after that.

Anyway it seems to blend in with the "Pro" commercially designed booth.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

Saw the big Antonov take off from Las Vegas one time with a bunch of stuff
on board for Chernobyl. The paper said that it barely cleared the fence on
the other end. One hell of an airplane.

Steve

Even the model in my garage was big. LOL. Had the landing snagged the
fence, Las Vegas might have been relocated near Chernobyl. ;~)