Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal

Default Friggin cold phone callers (OK to be offensive)

On Fri, 08 Mar 2013 08:39:02 -0800, pensive hamster wrote:

On 8 Mar, 16:12, Martin Brown wrote:

I find an answerphone on the line works wonders on cold callers.
Failing that "Just hold the line and I will go and get him"...

I just say "Putting you through now " ...

If I was a telecoms geek, I would probably know how to add a recording
saying "Thank you for holding, your call is important to us". I suppose
the ultimate would be to hack their systems, to get all the world's cold
callers auto-dialling each other.

http://www.tavi.co.uk/you-are-not-the-next-caller.mp3