Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT the headline writers simply gert worse every year

In article ,
tim..... wrote:
Shortly after taking up my current sales manager job I queried one
salesman's unusually high mileage for a particular trip. It turned out
that he had a fear of crossing bridges and always went the long way
round the M25!

so how did he cross the river at Staines (upon Thames) then?

Most of those sort of bridges you don't really notice. The Dartford
crossing one, you do. It looks quite intimidating approaching it. ;-)

--
*Why do psychics have to ask you for your name? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.