Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Friggin cold phone callers

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013 10:40:59 -0000, tim..... wrote:

Thing was, IIRC, he was collecting for something I actually might have
contributed to, under other circumstances. Hey-ho.

Except that you wouldn't have been contributing in any useful sense.
90% if it goes into his pocket

Or the pocket of the company that has been engaged to pay people to go
round knocking on doors...

The only charity that gets any money out of me is the Great North Air
Ambulance via their lottery, I might win something or I might need their
services and I find it disgusting that all the Air Ambulance Services are
not funded from central government via the NHS or what ever.

--
Cheers
Dave.