Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_8_] Danny D.[_8_] is offline

Default mold forms on cords, knobs, and tool handles

On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 11:57:54 -0800, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Any hint as to the manufacturer of the screwdriver?

Hi Jeff,

They're all Craftsman screwdrivers, all bought in the
1980s from Sears. The 3 I have with the white stuff were
used when I worked in a hospital fixing biomed equipment.

I'll get it to you; I can drive to your office also.
It would be worth the trip just to put this decades-old
mystery to rest.

We could also try the Myth-Busters up in San Francisco,
but this might not have the cachet of blowing things up
(but maybe we'll find a superbug?).

(I'll take this over to email for the visit as I'm not so
free with my personal information as you are.)