Posted to alt.free.newsservers,sci.electronics.repair
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· is offline

Default Why would free newserver aioe be on s.e.r "441 banlist" but not a.h.r ?

"Danny D." wrote in message
I use two Italian free newservers & noticed this strange happenstance:

1. aioe can NOT post to sci.electronics.repair
2. albasani CAN post to sci.electronics.repair

That is, when I post with aioe as my free news server, I get, in PAN,
the error "441 Banlist" when I try to submit the post (see screen shot):
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/12360787.png

However, if I change nothing but the free newsserver, I 'can' post
to sci.electronics.repair (witness this post):

I have this problem with no other newsgroup (to my knowledge).

Do you have any debugging tools for me to figure out why this happens?

Aioe's admin sets up the ban rules using Cleanfeed. If he gets
complaints for just about anything, such as spamming, excessive
cross-posting, off-topic, trolling he puts a group on his stupid
banlist and punishes all the legitimate users because of a couple
of bad boys.

It's the mentality some teachers use for second-graders. If a
miscreant won't come forward or stop his bad behavior the
entire second-grade class is punished.

HTH.

--
Sir Gregory