Posted to alt.free.newsservers,sci.electronics.repair
Danny D.[_8_] Danny D.[_8_] is offline

Default Why would free newserver aioe be on s.e.r "441 banlist" but nota.h.r ?

I use two Italian free newservers & noticed this strange happenstance:

1. aioe can NOT post to sci.electronics.repair
2. albasani CAN post to sci.electronics.repair

That is, when I post with aioe as my free news server, I get, in PAN,
the error "441 Banlist" when I try to submit the post (see screen shot):
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/12360787.png

However, if I change nothing but the free newsserver, I 'can' post
to sci.electronics.repair (witness this post):

I have this problem with no other newsgroup (to my knowledge).

Do you have any debugging tools for me to figure out why this happens?