Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT the headline writers simply gert worse every year

On Wednesday, March 6, 2013 6:27:28 PM UTC, The Medway Handyman wrote:

A motorist with a fear of *bridges* called police in a panic while

travelling along one of the country’s busiest motorways after realising

he was about to travel *under* the River Thames, it emerged today.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-Crossing.html

He was probably in shock at the thought of £2 to cross the bloody river..

Thieving Barstewards!

Yeah as I understood it the bridge toll was meant to be removed once the bridge had been paid for, which I tought happened a year opr so ago. Now the excuse seems to be if it was free to many people would use it.

Luckily I don;t drive :-)