Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default For your viewing pleasure, scans of vintage machinery ads and engravings

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message ...
Thought I'd share some scans with those not totally engrossed in
prepping for Armageddon...

Machinery ads were scanned from the October 1953 issue of Machine and
Tool Blue Book. The engravings are from a technical book I rescued from
a yard sale free pile. It had essentially fallen apart at the binding,
but I rescued the images scanned as I love those old engravings and line
art.

https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/VintageMachineryAdsEngavings?authuser=0&authkey=Gv 1sRgCJTw-IKe7OThvQE&feat=directlink

Enjoy!

Jon

That Wade lathe was one of my very first machinery purchases; I made tons of money moonlighting with it in my garage.