Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default For your viewing pleasure, scans of vintage machinery ads and engravings

On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 10:32:10 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

Thought I'd share some scans with those not totally engrossed in
prepping for Armageddon...

Machinery ads were scanned from the October 1953 issue of Machine and
Tool Blue Book. The engravings are from a technical book I rescued from
a yard sale free pile. It had essentially fallen apart at the binding,
but I rescued the images scanned as I love those old engravings and line
art.

https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/VintageMachineryAdsEngavings?authuser=0&authkey=Gv 1sRgCJTw-IKe7OThvQE&feat=directlink

Enjoy!

Wow! I gotta get me wunna them steam gyroscopes!
Maybe it'll keep the planet from losing its tilt.

Too bad they weren't all use and repair manuals. That would be a
goldmine of info.

Thanks for sharing. They're fun.

--
If more sane people were armed,