Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default I have been told to grow up and act my age (again).

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013 4:42:20 PM UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 05/03/13 07:21, Windmill wrote:

Dogs are the same. Floppy ears only occur in wolf pups. For example.
Dogs are bred to remain puppyish for the whole of their lives.

And cats. Grown up wild cats do not meow, only kittens do.
They remain in a kitten state when being bred and/or treated as pets.
Very interesting documentary about this last year sometime.
It also explained how to "horse whisper" by using their horse body language to
assert dominance without threatening them in order to revert them to "foal" mode.
Simon.