Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to build a file rack?

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 5 Mar 2013 11:28:24 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 22:57:58 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

I got lotsa handles made from scrap wood with pipe or tubing
ferrules.

Copper tubing works a treat for ferrules. Anything to help the
wood.

Yep, it's a good use for short scrap from replumbing. I also use
leftover EMT and aluminum tubing.

Ooh, a stick of 1/2" EMT would make over 100, wouldn't it?
I'll have to remember this.

Any big electrical contractors in your area? I had one offer to let
me leave a utility trailer at his storage lot for his crews to toss all
their scrap metal into.