Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default Dirty switchers ...

Arfa Daily wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Cydrome Leader wrote:

It is safe to say good music comes out of the UK on a regular basis.

I've never heard of a British Bluegrass band.

Oh, there are plenty about. There is even a British Bluegrass Music
Association ! :-)

I like my Bluegrass from Kentucky, where it all started.

I also like 'Bluegrass Underground' which is performed live in a
large natural cavern in Tennessee:

http://www.bluegrassunderground.com/ and can be hard at
www.wsmonline.com just before the Grand Old Opry.

(Bluegrass Underground airs every Sat night on the Legend, 650 WSM. The
station where Bluegrass was born is home to Bluegrass Underground every
Saturday night just before The Grand Ole Opry at 6pm EST.)