Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default mold forms on cords, knobs, and tool handles

The Daring Dufas wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

I met a cute little 4 year old girl one day and because I flirt with
gals of all ages, I asked her if she would marry me when I grow up.
The tyke looked me up and down and said "You're already grown up." to
which I replied, "You're the first girl who's ever said that to me." ^_^

TDD

I'll bet she said that to all the boys! ;-)

I teach my tiny girlfriends to tell a funny looking guy who asks for
their hand in marriage to reply. "I can't possibly marry you, I'm not
an ordained minister." ^_^

Then they call you a cab?

One of my baby girlfriends sent me a picture of her daughters. I've
known her since she was a little girl and now she's 30 and has two
munchkins of her own. ^_^

TDD