Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default Dirty switchers ...

John Devereux wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" writes:

Cydrome Leader wrote:

It is safe to say good music comes out of the UK on a regular basis.

I've never heard of a British Bluegrass band.

So I guess you are an eclectic sort of person that likes both types of
music. Country *and* Western?

(to quote the blues brothers)

That isn't Bluegrass. I like traditional country music, and
'Southern Gospel' music as well. I've owned & used waltz records, and
classical music but Bluegrass is my favorite.

What most people call 'music' these days, gives me migraines.

The "Blues Brothers" were a couple burnt out druggies.