Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Eat Organics - NOT Moi!

On Mar 4, 10:41*pm, BottleBob wrote:
On Monday, March 4, 2013 9:51:02 PM UTC-8, jon_banquer wrote:
Some organics taste much better. Not all... some.

How about some other kind of nut like almonds or cashews?

Jon:

* * * Nuts are high in fat.http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/3085/2

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/3095/2

* * * Protein powder is the most dense form of protein. *Virtually all other foods contain carbs and fats along with the protein. *Multiply the grams of protein by 4 to get the calories. *Multiply the grams of carbs by 4 to get the *calories. *Multiply the grams of fat by 9 to the calories.

* * * Here are some foods that are high in protein:

http://ezinearticles.com/?10-Foods-T...tein-And-Low-I...

* * * You should have enough info now to research it.

--
BottleBob * *http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Looks like if I eat a can and a half of tuna fish a day I would get
all the protein I need. Of course, I'd would also probably end up with
mercury poisoning.