Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Shoot through the door

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 00:07:40 -0500, Wes Groleau
wrote:

On 02-27-2013 23:08, Oren wrote:
This testimony today, in the Senate, is worth a read. In WW I, the
Germans wanted shotguns banned on the battle field. Shotguns were
against the rules of war or it was claimed...

The notion that war is some sort of civilized GAME that must be played
according to rules is really stupid.

The testimony in my link gets to the same point about gun control. An
AR-15 cannot be more dangerous than a shotgun. Yet because of
cosmetics hair-burners want them banned. Banning guns is not
civilized.

All wars are fought because of the penis. Except for Maggy. She
started a war.

There can't be a war unless at least one side is NOT being civilized.

Like the guys wearing explosive vets - NOT in uniform? Those guys?

--
"Dodgeball in Burkas" -- Greg Gutfeld