Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Transition Zone Transition Zone is offline

Default How to build a file rack?

On Mar 4, 11:51*am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Transition Zone fired this volley in news:99b63dc4-
:

Always has been,
always will. *Barking at it won't do anyone any good for long.

Didn't really think it would, but when it's offered up as a "standard of
work", it evokes a response.

I guess it all goes down to self worth. I shudder to think of some of
the environments, job sites, etc... that I've been in in the past.
You try to say things, but the response usually stays the same or gets
worse just to spite. But that's what you're going to find most every
place you go. Very few people choose to put their money and time on
the high road ... in anything.