Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Transition Zone Transition Zone is offline

Default How to build a file rack?

On Mar 4, 10:02*am, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Gunner fired this volley :

Indeed I am.

Both,
Don, there's something to be said for "evolution of design". *If
spherical handles worked better for files than the present general

shape,
they'd be spherical by now.

Gunner, sloppy work habits yield sloppy work.

Lloyd, I guess NR means "make shift". Now there are all range of
services out there and there is always that share of society that
caters to make shift, be it out of costs, time availability, etc...
But welcome to make shift (or re-welcome to it). I bet most of the
world is make shift. It will always be out there. Always has been,
always will. Barking at it won't do anyone any good for long.