Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default AR-15 & M16 Bolt Carrier groups

On Sun, 03 Mar 2013 20:35:27 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:13:48 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
. ..

Maybe never. No sex in shotguns. No man cards.

Need big magazine, like big testicles. Military-style gun. Mucho
macho. Look like movie poster. Man-Card gun.
Ed Huntress

Note the leftwinger obsession with Feel instead of Think.

Is he also the one who trotted out "Why do you need that kind of
weapon for hunting?" etc.

What the hell are you talking about now, Larry? Is that ringing in
your ears coming back?

What you're repeating is one of the mindless one-liners coming from
the left, which makes me gag.

You were once so rational. Now you are even forgetting how to spell,
which is a sad decline for an editor.

"playwrite" instead of playwright
"hoard of gang-bangers" instead of horde

Senility (or Alzy?) is hell for him, I'll bet. Well, it would be if
he still has any sense of reality left in him. g

Join me: Plonk him and forget him.

Gee, Larry, for having "forgotten" me, you sure talk about me a lot in
your posts. d8-)

Let's all join Larry in Larry-land, where we can sing the Larry song:

"They're coming to take me away, HA HA
They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see
Those nice, young men
In their clean, white coats
And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!"

--
Ed Huntress